- Membership cancellations received within 3 business days of registration may be eligible to receive a full refund.
- Cancellations received after the stated deadline will not be eligible for a refund.
- Cancellations will be accepted on e-mail, and must be received by the stated cancellation deadline.
- All benefits and incentives received by the member must be cancelled/returned to the Indian Buildings Congress.
- All refund requests must be made by the member or credit card holder himself.
- Refund requests must include the name of the member and/or transaction number.
- Refunds will be credited back to the original credit card used for payment.
- These above policies apply to all Jain Gazette membership. Please read all individual program information thoroughly.
- Participants/Members/Individuals are required to pay a non-refundable fee for the specific work/association . The fee once paid will not be refunded on any account nor would this fee be held in reserve for future.
- In case of any participant found to have paid more fee than prescribed, due to technical reason and on receiving the communication from the said applicant, the said extra payment, if found, shall be refunded to the same origin from which the payment is received.
- Note: Participants facing the problem of deduction of any fee amount without getting the confirmation generated form (failed registration) are required to apply again online portal within the deadline or before expiry of date. These participants/Members etc can submit the request for refund of failed registration amount along with details separately as detailed below:
In case of any Payment Error, due to any network communication/connectivity problems, if your registration/confirmation form does not get registered and the amount of USD/INR ………/- has been debited from your account, the same will be refunded back to your account after the reconciliation with Bank. In such cases participants are advised to apply again and promptly inform us about the failed registration by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org by writing ” REFUND ” in the subject line and following information as per details given below:
Unit of Shri Bharatvarshiya Digamber Jain Mahasabha